Phiily Cheese Steak Pizza
- Approximately 1/2 pound of any thinly sliced steak
- Green Pepper
- Red Pepper
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Provolone Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 Cup of Butter
- 1 Cup of Heavy Cream
- Teaspoon of Garlic
- Pizza Dough
- Preheat the oven to 480 degrees.
- Cut thin slices of steak into your desired size for topping and saute them in a pan, then set aside when cooked.
- Cut your peppers into thin slices and saute them in a pan and set aside.
- Prepare your sauce by melting 1/4 cup of butter in a sauce pan with a teaspoon of garlic. Once the butter is melted, stir in 1 cup of heavy cream and bring to a boil.
- Slowly stir in the 1/2 of Parmesan cheese until the cheese is fully melted and incorporated into the sauce.
- Continue to stir the sauce, being careful not to let it burn, and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread the sauce onto the crust, then add a mixture of mozzarella and provolone cheese, followed by the pepper and steak.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 10 minutes, or until your crust is golden brown and all the cheese is melted.